Thursday, May 10, 2007

We'll Always Hate Paris

"Is that my typo?"

Unfortunately not. Even more unfortunate is the fact that the American Public; unable to punish Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Libby, Gonzales, Feith, Rove, or Wolfowitz, now have someone they can finally throw THE BOOK at.

A 26 year old girl.

Saturn ate his young and so, apparently, do we.

Not me.

14 months ago, I suggested that Britney Spears be cast in Ava Gardner's role in the Post-Iraq remake of Stanley Kramer's "ON THE BEACH". In December of last year, I chose Paris Hilton to reprise Julie Andrew's tortured wife in the 9-11 exposé based on Hitchcock's "TORN CURTAIN".

"It was a bad time for Dreamers. It always is when the Nightmare comes true."

Paris Hilton wasn't even born yet when I wrote the opening lines to FLYBY, but the Nightmare is definitely here and the punishment of America's Uber-Eloi is proof that the Morlocks hold the reins of cruel & unusual power in their clawed and clapping hands.

Paris refuses to wear her burkha, and that is the real reason she faces 45 days in jail instead of a GPS ankle bracelet.

Meanwhile, the true scofflaws continue to threaten us all. Given the gravity of the crimes committed and unseen, perhaps we should all, as former Senator Fred Thompson might say: "cut her a little slack."

It is, as he points out: "up to you".

My Name is Michael Sterling, and I approved this message.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This will get out of control. It will get out of control, and we'll be lucky to live through it..."

Have you seen Thompson's WIFE???

Wax Off

May 10, 2007 at 8:30:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, when Al Qaeda in Iraq offers to trade the 3 missing soldiers for Paris Hilton's freedom, we'll see what America's true values truly are.

May 14, 2007 at 3:18:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triangle Of Death or Triangle of Life

Give me Yoni... that's what I want...

May 14, 2007 at 6:10:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know Wallis Nicita?

May 14, 2007 at 6:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

Wallis...

All I can say is that I had an appointment with an Entertainment Lawyer, and after I had put my cards on the table, he finally said that I would be better off NOT trying to pursue what I had just showed him, because it would be taken from me, end up in Development Hell... and I would be miserable when I saw the final result.

I may have hesitated too long as I thought of Rick Nielsen's famous wave-off of anyone that wanted to follow in his footsteps, because he picked up the phone and started describing me as "above the line" to someone on the other end.

I ended up on speaker, with only a couple of sentences to convince some guy that a performance piece at Meteor Crater based on tetrahedral geometry; a performance that would change Life As We Know It, was worth pitching further.

Cut to: Hollywood - a house at the end of Franklin Avenue, where I could have sworn I'd once had to eat my seaweed before I got my Kanten, and a door opened by Wallis Nicita - a door I stepped through as Wallis simply said: "Welcome Michael, you're among friends here."

.ms

May 19, 2007 at 11:13:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Jerry Falwell and Paris had at least one thing in common, they weren't even mentioned during the 2nd Republican Debate... WHICH RON PAUL WON!!!

May 19, 2007 at 2:36:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People ARE no damn good, as Paris Hilton is finding out and Glenn Beck /Nancy Grace continue to prove.

I see Michael Moore also appreciates the power of the lower case "i".

June 21, 2007 at 2:24:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

Long before HEADLINE PRIME & COURT TV were a twinkle in the dollar bill's All-Seeing Eye, I apologized for my gender to the most beautiful woman in Glendora. She didn't miss a beat: "Don't worry, I've known some real cunts in my time."

.ms

June 22, 2007 at 9:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

Moore is a saint...

.ms

July 6, 2007 at 4:55:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle Malkin or Brigitte Gabriel?

July 15, 2007 at 12:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

I'll go with Bridget Bardo, but Brigitte recently pointed out that the Koran can be sworn on by a Muslim knowing that he is lying because the Koran has passages that allow lies and deception if they are for the greater good of Islam itself. I wonder how that fact escaped everyone but her until a Muslim Congressman was sworn in on the Koran?

.ms

July 15, 2007 at 2:16:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home