Friday, October 3, 2008

Never Again



The first question to Sarah Palin last night should have been: “Do you think elected officials accused of criminality and corruption should be allowed to refuse to cooperate with the investigation into same, or ignore subpoenas?”

DEBATE OVER.

Apparently, while Congress was being threatened with being blamed for the official declaration of the Martial Law / EMERGENCY they had stumbled into, someone else must have been threatening to break Gwen Ifill's other foot.

Sarah Palin actually answered the "troopergate" question once she got the bit in her mouth - with her first signing statement* - and she should have been disqualified, asked to leave the stage, and never asked anything again, when she brazenly refused to follow the rules set forth by the moderator.

She's dirty, and no amount of prep will ever make her "clean up nice" now, so stop thinking about giving her a bath.

Someone had to say that.

I JUST DID.

My Name is Michael Sterling, and I approved this message.

*PALIN: "I'm still on the tax thing because I want to correct you on that again. And I want to let you know what I did as a mayor and as a governor. And I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record also".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELL YES, She's dirty!!! Corruption literally oozes from her aura, but too few see it evidently. Except you, of course :)

October 3, 2008 at 3:38:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having a hard believing that this woman is trying to pull the wool over on the public. This little wink, wink that says I’m saying some that I know something that is not true, but your stupid to know anything.
I’m surprised that this 70 year old can see this but that others can’t.

October 3, 2008 at 8:03:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

If only Queen Latifah had actually hosted the debate.

:(

.ms

October 5, 2008 at 1:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home