Sunday, December 14, 2008

WHAT, NO STATUE?



“I said speak your mind,
Jack, but Jesus...”




“I was angry because I had no shoes ‘til I saw a man who had no feet. Now I'm really pissed off.”

Todd Snider


“An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.”

Thomas Paine (1790)


“You see Brother, you are always never the same.”

Maharaj Charan Singh Ji


My Name is Michael Sterling, and I didn't vote for BUSH.
41 OR 43. I am not insulted. Just embarrassed. AGAIN*.

*“F was for Fallujah.”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His wife must hurl those all the time... He ducked both well aimed shoes remarkably well ;)

December 15, 2008 at 2:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

You mean when she's not just hurling?

Even Olbermann's stock went up a notch with "Lame Ducker", but NO ONE showed the iconic footage of Saddam's statue (supposedly the moment that justified all this death and destruction) being torn down so that "free" Iraqis could beat it WITH THEIR SHOES, thus making George W. Bush the new Saddam, or at least a tyrant (DOG) that deserves the ultimate insult for also having ultimately inflicted years of injury.

:(

"A circle has no end."

.ms

December 15, 2008 at 8:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

AAACK!!! Fair & Balanced, me.

Wrapping up (posting a SHIFT HAPPENS UPDATE about coffee grounds as a biofuel) at 2:00 AM, when I see the very footage I mentioned on FOX NEWS!!!

Turned the channel only to find Semen Spy (bring forensics home)!

I NEED A VACATION!

Just a moment... just a moment...


LESSON LEARNED.

Christian Broadcasting Network announces that as a result of this incident, Secret Service protection will be beefed up so that future shoes can be intercepted! No mention of WHY they were thrown or of removing the NEED to throw them in the first place.

.ms

December 16, 2008 at 10:34:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home