Thursday, July 26, 2007

What Do You Want From Life?



"Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen* you are entitled to:"

have your case dismissed,
extradition for discovering the existence of Non-Terrestrial Officers,
be fired for speaking out,
get arrested for producing movies,
have your perjury sentence commuted,
lie to Congress,
ignore Congressional subpoenas (unless you're Michael Moore),
promote chip implementation for everyone while avoiding it yourself,
bust in doors,
report illegals (don't hold your cell phone too close),
blame it on your predecessor,
leave it to your successor,
invent the question,
forget the answer,
obfuscate,
oblueterate,
hesitate,
look forward to looking at,
sue the restaurant for getting fat,
lose everything for saying no,
go far by just saying yes,
put up walls,
take the fall,
wait till September then wait till Spring,
stall, stall, stall,
confess,
pull the building,
make a killing,
die in friendly fire (from 10 yards away),
or just get away with murder.

2,973 of them.

My Name is Michael Sterling, and I approved this blog.

*Brits may be entitled to even less...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm proud to be an American,
I'm proud of the groovy things we've done

I'm proud to be a young American,
I'm proud of the far out things we've begun

Gimme your weak and your homeless
How 'bout checkin' the oil fella?

I'm proud to be an American
Had a great time bein' one

I'm proud to be an American,
and I wish every other kid could be one."


How can anyone hate a country that produced the Tubes?
Oh yeah, that was before Bush/Clinton/Bush!

We could run off to Jamaica
If this bondage you can breaka

July 29, 2007 at 3:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

... or a people that could come up with "Bluffer-In-Chief", "Bush-Fulfilling Prophecy", "Fear we go again!, "The Offal Office", and...
wait for it...

The I CHONG


The Tubes! PEACE BE UPON THEM.

Especially Sput...

.ms

July 29, 2007 at 8:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

Hopefully, "they" are watching The 4400 and not the 1/2 Hour News Hour.

CNN isn't much beddo. Their crawl last night said: "WHY ARE YOU NOT SERVING?"

Who is John Guilt?

:(
.ms

July 30, 2007 at 10:47:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Pub Master said...

Hi, my name is John Guilt and I'd like to introduce myself... :)

After my initial shock at sterling dabbling in prose (and well), I found "oblueterate"

If Project Blue Book was obliterated, is that oblueteration? :)

August 10, 2007 at 7:34:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a reference to Yellow submarine, and any Presidential candidate that can do THAT has my vote!

This guy is certainly worth reading.

OH! What about the Romneyboy response to "WHY ARE YOU NOT SERVING?"

???

August 10, 2007 at 10:42:00 AM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

Maybe I should have said "Obluesuiterate", as the Air Force will have a lot to answer for... from Disclosure (NOT!) to Destruction (No questions, only orders). Not easy for an Air Force Brat who grew up on Airbases dreaming of X-Planes to admit.

As for those truly unfortunate sons, the Daily Show put them in their place. They should know now that they can serve their country best by remembering a slogan they are too young to have seen:
"Like Father, Like Son, Like Hell!"

I shudder at the thought of how the person that thought THAT up is making their living now.

"WE ALL LIVE..."
;>
.ms

August 10, 2007 at 2:09:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home