Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kneel before Saud!



He's not on his knees but something's going down.

I bowed once to a Japanese client, and attained great merit. Hard to imagine the LOSS OF FACE if I had bowed instead to peer pressure (there was none), and lied about having done so, or worse yet, having someone lie for me.

Rev. Wright was right. He told us his friend was just another politician. That was right before his "friend" threw him under the bus.



MEET THE NEW BOSS. SAME AS THE OLD BOSS.

My Name is Michael Sterling. No one under MY wheels.

3 Comments:

Anonymous F*#KIT! said...

OH MAN...

WHERE'S THE "WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE...", AND "ME TOO?" THOUGHT BUBBLES?

Who's advising this guy?

:(

April 21, 2009 at 8:00:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous CHANGED said...

Michael Moore's HEADLINE tonight is So Say We All.

GOOD JOB!
:)

April 21, 2009 at 8:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger CANDIDATE said...

REDUNDANT.

WORSE. What's wrong with THIS picture?
“In exchange for Harman's help, the sources said, the suspected Israeli agent pledged to help lobby Nancy Pelosi , D-Calif., then-House minority leader, to appoint Harman chair of the Intelligence Committee after the 2006 elections, which the Democrats were heavily favored to win.”HINT: No one is mentioning it.A friend of mine once said “You should get together with Michael Moore.” I thought he was going to introduce me to a neighbor.

SO SAY WE ALL hit the streets immediately after the BSG episode. I knew that the one thing I had in common with Adama was the decision to make "the fleet" believe in the goal even if I had to make it up.

“Earth...”.ms

April 23, 2009 at 12:36:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home